
Weekends.. Weekends make me feel extremely nostalgic for God-knows-what reason. Blah. Hate that feeling to the max.
So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHENGWEN! :D
I had fun ytd.
Eating, fooling around, cam whoring, drinking & gambling. (:
Alright, dint really drink much yesterday, because Zhengwen asked me not to. There can only be two reason why i drink.. *SLAP MYSELF*
Cam whore alot yesterday, but suddenly realise, i look like @&#^$ in most of them. So picked out 2. :D


So, the gfs of my cousin go, "Give 10 reasons why you love Miaofen (my cousin)"
Bridegroom, "I LOVE MIAO FEN
I LOVE LOVE MIAO FEN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MIAO FEN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MIAO FEN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MIAO FEN
I REALLY LOVE MIAO FEN
I REALLY REALLY LOVE MIAOFEN
I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE MIAOFEN
.
.
.
I REALLY (x5) LOVE MIAO FEN.
Sweet? Definitely. Jealous? Obviously. My cousin must be over the moon when she heard this.
Marriage? I dont believe in it anymore. Love? I'm in no position to ask for any.
Please, let me enjoy my last 2 months in CCKSS.
No comments:
Post a Comment